Do you want to donate?
[wpedon id=”2247″ align=”center”]
There are a few ways that you can help. Many people are in need of food, and they live right here locally in both the Montgomery, Greene, and Preble counties. Not only do we accept food but we also accept health and beauty items. (deodorant, shampoo, body soap, toothpaste, etc.),. Household items (laundry soap, cleaning supplies, bath tissue, paper towels, etc.). Baby items ( diapers, baby powered, baby shampoo, baby wipes, pacifiers, and bottles) and pet food. You can help us feed some of these families by donating in one of the following ways:
- You can drop donations off at any of our food handouts listed on the events page. We are always in need of more to give out at future handouts.
- You can also make personal deliveries to Nicole Adkins. Just be sure to give her a call ahead of time at 937-397-4124.
- You can also make a monetary donation by clicking the link above through Paypal or mail to With God’s Grace 622 Springfield St Dayton, Ohio 45403
- You can also donate your time by volunteering and experience firsthand the joy of helping those who are in need. Just visit the volunteer page and sign up with us today!
- Here some examples what you monetary donations amounts can provide:
$1.00 = 4 Meals
$ 5.00 = 20 Meals
$10.00 = 40 Meals
$ 25.00 = 100 Meals
$ 100.00 = 400 Meals
$ 500.00 = 2000 Meals
Thank you for your support!